Which Social Media Platforms Should You Add to Your Marketing Plan?

Learn how to use social media to market your website or blog through Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and other social media sites.
Forum rules
Please make yourself familiar with our rules and guidelines before posting.
Accrete
Administrator
Latest blog post: Have You Read the Webmaster Guidelines Yourself?
Answers: 1

Post by Accrete »

Many join and post to every popular social media site in hopes of getting a good return on investment (ROI) but actually not all of the popular social media sites fit your business. Before you started your business and website (or blog) you should have taken the time to understand your target audience. This pre business/pre building step would give you a wealth of information including which social media site your target audience prefer.
The short answer is: it depends. Each social media platform has its unique features and advantages and disadvantages, and each one appeals to different users.

The above article gives the author's opinion of which social media sites might suit certain target audiences.

Which social networking sites have you found work best for certain niches?

(NOTE - cookie cutter replies listing off the typical popular sites will be removed - that does not add to the conversation ;) )
Yours truly,
Accrete Web Solutions

SEO troubleshooting and review services available. - Pm me.

Accrete
Administrator
Latest blog post: Have You Read the Webmaster Guidelines Yourself?
Answers: 1

Re: Which Social Media Platforms Should You Add to Your Marketing Plan?

Post by Accrete »

Things have not changed over the years social media has been around... You need to pick and choose which social networks give the best ROI (return on investment) for your goals.
...Every few months I go through an audience for me and my clients to see where their audiences are as well. That’s where I guide them to be. It really is different for everyone. Because, what works for me, may not necessarily work for you.

And what worked last month may not work this month like in the case with Tailwind and Pinterest. Therefore, Twitter and Quora may not work come January. That is why I explore other networks all the time. You have to be ahead of the social media curve!

So, if you are everywhere all the time, you are defeating your purpose to be engaging on the platform you should be spending more time on....
Why You Cannot Be On Every Social Network in 2021 and Be Productive
Yours truly,
Accrete Web Solutions

SEO troubleshooting and review services available. - Pm me.

Return to “Social Media Marketing”