Please make yourself familiar with our rules and guidelines before posting.
- Posts: 1786
- Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:44 am
- Latest blog post: Have You Read the Webmaster Guidelines Yourself?
- Reputation: 987
- Location: Canada
- Has thanked: 22 times
- Been thanked: 113 times
Some quite successfully build their own photography setup on tabletops for example.
Here is an article from Digital Photography School How to Create a Budget Tabletop Photography Setup for Shooting Food and Products.
Got any other tips for budget friendly tabletop photography?
Accrete Web Solutions
SEO troubleshooting and review services available. - Pm me.
- Posts: 1340
- Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:11 pm
- Latest blog post: The magical little can that replaces 4 pantry item...
- Reputation: 617
- Location: Central Kentucky USA
- Has thanked: 149 times
- Been thanked: 41 times
Will add a picture when I carry some wine down to the basement.
Edit: Phone was at 2% battery. Took the pics but will have to wait until it charges.
Reducing my online presence to do some other things.
Users browsing this forum: No members and 7 guests