This is the forum section for digital photography.
- Posts: 1786
- Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:44 am
- Latest blog post: Have You Read the Webmaster Guidelines Yourself?
- Reputation: 987
- Location: Canada
- Has thanked: 22 times
- Been thanked: 113 times
For those who wish to continue using flickr or are considering signing up for Yahoo's flickr here is a rundown of what they plan to do in 2020:
What’s ahead for 2020 | Flickr Blog
...Now that our system migration is truly behind us, we can focus even more of our efforts on making Flickr the best place for photographers to share and connect...
January 17, 2020
What do you think of flickr's plans for 2020?
- Posts: 1337
- Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:11 pm
- Latest blog post: The magical little can that replaces 4 pantry item...
- Reputation: 617
- Location: Central Kentucky USA
- Has thanked: 149 times
- Been thanked: 41 times
I downgraded when they raised the price and am only leaving what is already there. Most of which is pics I've posted in forums.
So I think they have to try to find a way to make money instead of a losing business model.
Reducing my online presence to do some other things.
Users browsing this forum: No members and 4 guests